TATAMI JIGSAW INTERLOCKING FLOOR MATS
The interlocking jigsaw mat is the mat to purchase when you're looking for a quality flooring surface for your martial arts studio or at-home workout area. Our 2cm thick martial arts interlocking mats work well for Karate and Taekwondo participants as well as those practising other striking arts. The dual colours universal locking mats are also great for creating patterns and designated training areas inside your Dojo or fitness centre by allowing the mats to be flipped over to expose the reversible colour. Our mats are supplied as a 1m x 1m x 2cm, 3cm and 4cm thick surface area with 4 pcs of additional edging to seamlessly finish of the laying process in your centre. Made in Taiwan under the strictest of quality control standards our jigsaw mats are used by 100’s of schools and fitness centres Australia wide.
These interlocking Karate mats are constructed of a firm, high-quality ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam. The tiles offer a traditional Tatami surface finish specifically designed for bare feet, as well as soft shoe footwork and striking moves. The surface is perfect for allowing quick movements from participants and athletes, which is important for Karate and Taekwondo. The EVA material for each of our 2cm thick Karate mat tiles carries a Shore A 40-45 density rating. The tiles contain materials that are safe for children. The EVA foams are extremely durable and do not absorb liquids. This is a special type of closed-cell foam. It costs a bit more than open-cell foam, but those types of foams potentially will absorb moisture, which can lead to problems with odour, mould and mildew.
- High grip Tatami finish
- Universal locking pattern - great for creating patterns
- Available in 2cm, 3cm and 4cm Thickness
- 1-meter square
- 4pcs edging included
- Mats can be washed with detergents
- 100% EVA 40-45 degree (shore A) hardness (this is the recommended shore grading for karate and Taekwondo mats, any higher in value and the mats become too dense and lose their effectiveness and overall safety for users especially when practising jump kicks and other movements with excess stress on leg joints)
- Made in TAIWAN under strict quality control
- Available in dual/reversible colour
- Deep Jigsaw pattern to eliminate mats pulling apart when in use
- 3 & 4cm mats are approved by NSW tactical police training centres and have been used for ADF training facility fit-outs
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.