Please be assured that we continue to be open for business, and are working overtime to process existing & new orders.
Interstate shipment are unaffected by border closures.
Due to the unprecedented surge of orders, please understand that there may be delays in the dispatch and delivery of your orders. There is currently a delay of 5 business days for order dispatches.
Couriers & freight companies have flagged potential delivery delays due to the high volume of parcel movements in the Australia. To learn more about updates from our different freight partners, click on the links below:
- Australia Post is doing everything possible to keep delivering during the current Coronavirus pandemic. They are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network.
- Sendle continues to deliver
- Couriers Please anticipate a 1 business day delay due to COVID-19
- Fastway domestic deliveries are experiencing delays of up to 2 business days
- TNT are monitoring the outbreak
Track & Trace numbers continue to be sent to customers as soon as this information is made available by our freight partners.
All hands are currently on deck, and we have temporarily suspended our phone support feature to focus on processing your orders.
For anything urgent, please send us an email: email@example.com
We will continue to post on this page should there be any further business updates.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding during these extraordinary times.