Want to achieve that explosive start in your competitions? Athletes using a starting block will help achieve your greatest acceleration. The starting blocks allow you to shift your weight to your shoulders & hands so when the race starts you're already up on your feet using momentum to accelerate forward.
Using an Alliance starting block condenses the distance between your starting position & a correct balanced running gait. Our DELUXE 2 model has contoured pads with 4 angle adjustments & quick release system. Includes spikes for synthetic tracks.
- Centre rail made of a slotted steel channel
- Features lightweight aluminium paddles with grey PVC pads.
- Contoured pads with four angle adjustments and quick release system
- Comes with spikes to hold the starting block on synthetic tracks
- Centre Rail: 845mm long x 65mm wide with 26 slots
- Paddles: 160mm high x 120mm wide with 4 angle adjustments (45, 55, 65, 75 degrees)
- Accessories: Comes with 3 x Grass spikes (150mm) and 12 x track spikes (12mm)
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.