Aramith Tournament Champion 2 1/16 Billiard Ball Pro Cup Set
Aramith Billiard Balls are used by over 85% of players worldwide.The Aramith ball sets are the reference, used in virtually all events and tournaments worldwide, whether in pool, snooker, carom or other disciplines.
- Optimal rebound: The unique molecular structure and elasticity of the Aramith resin assure optimal rebound for perfect control of every shot and reduce more than others the risk for kicks.
- The ultimate in balance: The perfect homogeneity of the material in the plain as well as in the numbered part of the ball guarantees a perfectly true and accurate roll.
- Very strong & scratch resistant: Withstands over 50 times more impacts and is far more scratch-resistant than other balls. Holds its high gloss polish longer than any other ball.
- Fewer marks on cloth and balls: Resists at the instant friction temperature of 482°F/ 250°C when the ball slips into motion. No abrasion or flat spots on the ball that accumulate dirt and wear the cloth!
- Extra-long life: Easily maintained with the Aramith ball cleaner, the Aramith balls will last up to five times longer than any other ball (UP TO 40 YEARS in case of home use).
- Worldwide endorsement: Practically all billiards tournaments worldwide exclusively use Aramith balls, and every day, an estimated 3 to 4 million professional and amateur players play with Aramith.
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.