The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
- High cloth resistance: strong fibre with “w” anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibres will be lost on the ball surface.
- Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
- Fibre thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
- Fibre shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball’s surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball’s surface.
- Fibre height: 3 to 4 mm.
- High fibre density: 40,000 fibres/cm2 insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
- High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F).
- Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
- High fibre crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
- Wash at 60’C / 140’F when suitable.
- No ironing: ready to use after washing.
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.