Our Morgan commercial-grade medicine balls have a textured rubber construction finish provides a solid and sure grip that is ideal for all medicine ball drills. Used to strengthen the core, abs, arms, obliques and upper body for explosive results. The Morgan rubber med balls are Ideal for bounce passes, chest passes and overhead passes. Medicine ball training has been a tried-and-true staple of contact sports from the beginning. Improve strength, coordination, agility and fine-tune balance. A must for all training and fitness workouts. These medicine balls are NOT intended to be smashed against the ground or bounced with extreme force.
- Made from a textured surface to enhance a secure grip
- Constructed from a durable rubber compound this ball is designed to last
- Inflating valve to ensure the ball remains full
- 3kg - 4kg - 5kg = 20cm diameter
- 7kg - 10kg = 25cm diameter
- Looking to buy multiple Medicine Balls at once? Check out our pack by clicking on the following link: 2-TONE COMMERCIAL MEDICINE BALL SET OF 5 (1 x 3kg + 1 x 4kg + 1 x 5kg + 1 x 7kg + 1 x 10kg)
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.