The Morgan Aventus Leather Boxing Gloves are trusted by leading boxers & trainers in Australia.
With over 12 months of product testing and development, the Aventus Boxing Gloves not only look fantastic but perform just as well. The Morgan Aventus leather boxing gloves offer great protection while providing powerful strikes. It is widely used by leading boxers and trainers because of its unparalleled wrist and hand support with its unique stabilising wrist bars. Use these gloves for heavy bags, focus pads, and high-level sparring.
With the addition of unique stabilising wrist bars, the gloves are able to provide a firmer wrist and hand support. The palm section is 1.1mm cowhide leather with added ventilation and additional injected quad-core latex padding within the palm to assist with punch deflects.
- 1.1mm Aniline leather body, thumbs, and straps with super flex palms
- Wrist stabilising bar feature to provide un-parallel support
- Thumb attachment to reduce eye injuries
- Professional boxing glove cut – wider glove surface area
- Deluxe padded palms to assist in punch deflects and reduced fatigue
- T3 moisture management inner lining
- Extra-wide EVA inserts at the fingertips to allow for a better-gripped fist closure
- Full 7.5cm wrist wrap with military-grade velcro closure
- Extra-wide perforated leather insert on the palm area for increased ventilation
- Available in two colour options: Black & White, White & Black
- Available in various sizes. Please refer to the size chart.
Bob Mirovic - 3 times Australian heavyweight champion: "These new Aventus boxing gloves are the best boxing gloves I have ever used, the newly added wrist feature offers the best wrist support available in a boxing glove, the new leather perforated palm is also great in keeping my hands cool and dry - I would recommend these gloves to anyone who is hitting heavy bags, focus pads and also medium sparring."
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.