The Morgan Tri-Max XL Numbered Freestanding Punch Bag helps you improve your punching power & striking accuracy.
This full-sized, extra-large freestanding boxing bag has continually proven to be a piece of trusted equipment by boxing & combat sports athletes across Australia. This non-rebounding bag is commercial-grade and is a solid bag built to absorbs the punches, strikes, kicks, & hits. This free-standing bag is also ideal for areas where a hanging punch bag is not feasible.
The Tri-Max free-standing bag measures a massive 1.83m in height and over 42cm in diameter, allowing the bag to be used as a single or dual person training bag, using a solid high-density PE inner foam that measures 140cm in height and 42 cm in width, with an additional canvas, backed vinyl cover, means that this bag is designed for the continual punishment, ideal for both specialised boxing and martial arts centres as well as commercial fitness centres.
A PVC solid inner full-length inner tube will absorb the impact applied to the bag, whilst the commercial-grade base, that measure 60cm in width and 40cm in height will hold well over 90kg of water or sand, ensuring that the bag will stay where it was placed and not move around the room whilst being used.
- High-density PE foam top with a solid PVC tube.
- Fill the base with water or sand for maximum stability up to 90kg
- Excellent stability designed typically for free sparring striking and cardio fitness
- Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) + Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter) total height + diameter = 180cm x 42cm
- Step 1: To assemble first insert Small black Inner Base Tube through the bottom of the base.
- Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag and position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
- Step 3: Slip on the foam top; the grey inner cylinder will slip onto the inner black base tube.
- Step 4: For heavy application use we recommend that you DO NOT screw the nuts and bolts through the grey inner pipe into the black plastic tube, this will allow for greater impact distribution over the product and will increase the longevity of this item
- Fill the base with water, or with sand for maximum stability: Once the base is filled, to avoid damage remember do not to tilt or roll the base. Please note that moving the Tri-max is a 2-3 man operation.
- Spare parts may be required after a period of time due to normal wear and use, these parts are also available from us.
- Protective gloves must be worn when using this product, exposed jewellery and open knuckle will prematurely wear the product away & do not use this bag for weapon training as it is not designed for this purpose
- Do not move the product over large areas if the base is full as this will put excess stress on the base and may crack - use 2 people to move this product around
- There will be a minimal rocking of the base in order to allow for impact distribution when being used
- The warranty covers normal wear and tear - misuse will void any warranty
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.