The Morgan Drop Mat Foam Blocks are designed to reduce the sound & impact of heavy overhead lifts.
Generally, when you consider weight and functional training, loud echoes are the first thing to come to mind. Using drop pads will basically solve this issue, which is ideal for studio use in a commercial building.
Implementing the use of the Morgan Drop mats will lower the sound and impact of even the heaviest overhead weight and slam balls drops.
The carrying handles located on one side will allow for easy transportation and location changes around your gym or home training space.
The Morgan Drop mats will also help increase the longevity of your barbells, bumper plates, slam balls and can also be doubled up for balance training.
Drop mats are a small investment to protect higher costing training products.
Features & Details:
- SHOCK & NOISE ABSORPTION: This drop pad is an ideal equipment to reduce noise and vibration from dropping barbells and slamming dead balls, protecting the barbells, slam balls and floors from scratching and hitting. The pads decrease the impact of noise on neighbours when weightlifting and dead ball training
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The drop mat adopts durable and anti-slip PVC and PE outer cover and high-density EPE foam filler, adding durability and safety. It has a great ability to bounce back, not easily deformed. With a strong zipper on each pad, easy to dismantle and clean. Colour: black.
- HEAVY-DUTY PAD 15cm: Dimensions (L X W X H): 70cm x 60cm x 15cm. This noise-dampening pad offers enough room to drop the barbell on safely. Each pad can hold 400kg capacity in maximum.
- EASY TO CARRY & 2 PACK: The drop pads come in a pair. it is lightweight (7kg per pcs) and compact, easy to store. Designed with a widened nylon ribbon handle, the balance pad is convenient for movement. Users also can exercise their jumping skills with two pads overlapped.
- MULTIPLE USE AREA: These drop pads are suitable for the gym, fitness room, home, and office to lessen the impact, vibration, and noise from each drop or slam, building a quieter using experience.
"These pads allow me to lift without concern that I am disturbing my neighbour. I've tested these up past +150kg dropping deadlift and +80kg from split jerk - there is very little noise. I can fully endorse this product."
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.