The Morgan Muay Thai clinch bag is designed for Muay Thai style training.
By using the bottleneck design it allows you to simulate and focus on attacking during the clinch, a crucial aspect of any combat training.
By grabbing the top of the bag, it allows a heavier focus on kneeing and elbowing drills whilst still pulling the bag into your body, supporting a better overall technique.
Made using 950D rip stop vinyl, 6 x nylon seat belt webbed straps with additional rivet reinforcement and filled in Australia using premium rags allows us to ensure that bag dense, evenly balanced and resilient during the hardest of workouts.
- Made using 950D rip stop vinyl
- 6 x nylon web straps with additional rivet reinforcement
- Designed to support punching, kicking and kneeing drills with a unique teardrop shape to simulate an opponent
- Help encourage correct knee practising by moving straps up so that user does not hold it during knee practising but holds the hand around bottleneck instead - that is the correct way to practice knee
- With proper installation, this bag is also designed for a low kick and neck kick practising as well. Bottleneck simulates neck of a human
- Dimension: 140cm x 45cm
- Weight: approx 50-55kg when filled
*** Please always double-check your order to ensure that you are getting the correct variant. Variant options are: Empty or Filled ***
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.