The Morgan Tatami interlocking Foam Mats are the mat to purchase for strong and highly durable flooring.
The dual colours universal locking mats are also great for creating patterns and designated training areas inside your Dojo or fitness centre by allowing the mats to be flipped over to expose the reversible colour.
Morgan's Tatami mats are supplied as a single piece with 1m x 1m surface area, with 4 pcs of additional edging to seamlessly finish of the laying process in your gym.
Made in Taiwan under the strictest of quality control standards, Morgan interlocking foam mats are used by 100’s of schools and fitness centres Australia wide.
The tiles contain materials that are safe for children. The EVA foams are extremely durable and do not absorb liquids.
This is a special type of closed-cell foam. It costs a bit more than open-cell foam, can potentially absorb moisture, which can lead to problems with odour, mould, and mildew.
The real advantage of these mats lies in their no-burn surface texture.
This specially designed surface offers enough traction and grip for footwork, rolls, and ground manoeuvres.
The durable tatami top texture reduces the chances of a scrape or rug-burn.
These mats are an excellent choice for athletes who want to train hard without the risk of scrapes and burns that so often occur with grappling sports.
In the event that blood or sweat comes into contact with the mats, it's no big concern. The mats are non-absorbent and easy to sanitise.
Features & Specifications:
- High grip Tatami finish
- Universal locking pattern - great for creating patterns
- sold as a single 1-meter square
- 4pcs edging included
- Mats can be washed with detergents
- 100% EVA 40-45 degree (shore A) hardness (recommended for aggressive groundwork with extensive grappling and throwing) any higher inshore value the mats are too dense and do not break impact falls safely
- Critical fall test = 1.35m
- Made in TAIWAN under strict quality control
- Available in dual/reversible colour
- Deep Jigsaw pattern to eliminate mats pulling apart when in use
- The listed price is per single piece with edging
- 3 & 4cm mats are approved by NSW tactical police training centres and have been used for ADF training facility fit-outs.
- Please note: Price is for 1 x single 1m x 1m square mat, images are for illustration purposes only.
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.