Have a clean & safe training area with the Morgan Interlocking Tatami 4cm thick Floor Mats.
- Texture: Its surface provides the right level of grip which works for athletes working with bare feet. but at the same time, is smooth enough to not cause rug burns, allowing you to train longer and harder.
- Shock-Absorbing: Shore A material density rating of 35-40. This density & firmness means that they are stable & are perfect for groundwork raining, for grappling, throwing & kicking. Your feet won't sink deeply into the judo mats while working out. These mats also provide good fall protection & have been fall-height tested to 1.7m.
- Safe: These floor tiles are lead and latex-free, making it safe for kids as they learn martial arts fundamentals
- Durable & Long-Lasting: Using the highest quality EVA foam (short for ethylene-vinyl acetate) which is a closed-cell type of foam, gives it durability and ensures it won't absorb water. This also means there won't be any problems with odours and mildew
- UV-Resistant: Our EVA foam judo mats also have high resistance to UV radiation. This also means that they are resistant to cracking.
- Easy-to-clean & disinfect. Can be washed with detergents.
- Universal interlocking pattern
Dual/Reversible colour. Great for creating colour patterns
- 1-meter square. 4pcs edging included. The listed price is for a single piece (1-meter square) with edging.
- 100% EVA 35-40 degree (shore A) hardness (perfect for groundwork, not too dense and not to soft - recommended shore by the USAJF for judo mats)
- Critical fall test = 1.7m
- Deep Jigsaw pattern to prevent the mats from pulling apart when in use
- Approved by NSW tactical police training centres and have been used for ADF training facility fit-outs
- Made in Taiwan under strict quality control
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.