Our judo mats provide a Shore A material density rating of 35-40. This rating is at the lower end of Shore A ratings for our foam mats, which range from 35 to 45. Martial arts that involve a large amount of groundwork, as well as grappling and throwing, work best with a Shore A density rating of 35 to 40. Our judo mats also work for other disciplines, including Jiu-Jitsu and MMA. The EVA foam included with the tiles offers enough firmness to allow athletes to push off from a stable surface. You won't have as many concerns over suffering rolled ankles with these firm tiles as your feet won't sink deeply into the judo mats while working out, and the surface of the tiles provides enough grip to work well for those athletes working with bare feet. The 4cm judo mats provide good fall protection and work best for disciplines that involve groundwork and throwing, our judo mats have been fall-height tested to 1.7m.
- High grip Tatami finish
- Universal locking pattern - great for creating patterns
- 1-meter square
- 4pcs edging included
- Mats can be washed with detergents
- 100% EVA 35-40 degree (shore A) hardness (perfect for groundwork, not too dense and not to soft - recommended shore by the USAJF for judo mats)
- Critical fall test = 1.7m
- Made in TAIWAN under strict quality control
- Available in dual/reversible colour
- Deep Jigsaw pattern to eliminate mats pulling apart when in use
- The listed price is per single piece with edging
- 3 & 4cm mats are approved by NSW tactical police training centres and have been used for ADF training facility fit-outs
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.