WISH BADMINTON RACQUET - MASTER PRO 10000
- The Master Pro 10000 features Wish's famous Hot Melt technology which allows the resin to be precisely formulated increasing both the stiffness and strength of the racquet.
- Features a light head and a composition that is targeted toward giving players amazing control.
- Frame Composition: 30T Hot Melt Graphite with Wish WOVEN fibres
- Shaft Composition: 40T Hot Melt Graphite with Wish WOVEN fibres
- Weight: 85g (+/ 1g)
- Racquet Flexibility: Stiff
- Balance: 290295mm
- Grip Size: G2
- String Tension: 2230lbs
- Includes Full Racquet Case
Hot Melt Technology: This technology is an advanced thermoplastic process that helps combine carbon fibres and resin. It takes places under high heat (120 Celsius). The result is a frame that has had its strength and stiffness increased by over 30% increasing the overall power and control of the racquet.
WOVEN Technology: WOVEN fibre is an advanced material, commonly found in airplane manufacture. By using this type of carbon fibre the racquet's frame has enhanced strength and increased resistance to torsion. The overall effect is 20% more strength and a 15% increase to string tension whilst reducing weight by about 10%.
How is delivery cost calculated?
If your product is not labelled as 'Free Shipping' a freight charge is calculated based on the overall weight and volume of your products. You can check the freight charges for a product before checking out by adding the product to cart and entering your delivery address.
For more information please click
MO REPS Fitness Store warrants our products to be free from any manufacturing fault or defect in materials and/or workmanship as specified for each product.
Many Australian brands are sold at MO REPS Fitness Store and are backed up by individual manufacturers warranty. If ever an issue arises with any of our products we will work with you and our Australian suppliers to ensure your warranty claim and or part replacements are fulfilled.
For more information please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.